Many factors are important when choosing your loved one’s new home. The location of a memory care community should not only take into consideration the proximity to family and friends, but also a wide range of community services and amenities.
Sundara has made it simple. The residence was designed to provide a new level of quality of life for your loved one, yet an ease of accessibility for visitors. The location was handpicked by the owners to ensure it provided features for both your loved one’s well being and your peace of mind. The residential neighborhood provides a level of quiet, allowing for peaceful outdoor activities in the enclosed and secure backyard.
In terms of safety and the overall happiness of your loved one, knowing what surrounds the residence is as important as what is inside. When touring different facilities one should make sure to preview the community and its surroundings.
Here is a view of the surrounding amenities to consider when touring Sundara.
- Nearby shopping and dining
- Public park across the street
- Forest Creek Golf Course
- The Golf Club at Star Ranch
- 4 major Hospitals minutes away
- Close to Austin as well as Georgetown
- Hotel accommodations less than 10 minutes away
- Minutes from Acupuncture and other alternative services
- Multiple major pharmacies