Keeping Everyone Safe
If you know Sundara, you know what matters to us: our residents, their families and our staff. So during this trying time, we wanted to let you know the measures we are taking to ensure the well-being of everyone in our extended community:
1) We are following all of the latest CDC Guidelines for Long Term Care, Texas Health & Human Services (THHSC) and the Texas Department of State & Health Services (TDSHS)
2) We have adopted routines in light of restricted visitor access, including:
- Coordinating with families approved types of visitation with safety requirements enforced
- Using Facetime to regularly connect with families face-to-face
- Expanding our suite of in-house activities and entertainment
- Providing our residents with an additional level of protection through scheduled Telehealth sessions when possible in lieu of doctor visits
3) We have instituted strict protocols governing hygiene and have instituted additional sanitation practices to our standard practices including the use of UV-C light in combination with hydrogen peroxide to provide further protection to residents and staff.
Tours & Admissions
Current Family Updates
Although Virtual Visits continue and are available, we are excited to assist you with scheduling your In Person visits! Please visit our website to schedule your visit at “Schedule A Family Visit”
Virtual Visits are encouraged!
Although we are passed a major hurdle with the pandemic, please know we are still under limited visitation restrictions by the Texas Department of Health and Human Services and require pre-schedule appointments. We greatly appreciate everyone’s dedication and commitment to keeping residents safe from the impact of COVID-19.
Community team members understand these are difficult times and greatly appreciate everyone’s dedication and commitment to keeping residents safe from the impact of COVID-19.