Keeping Everyone Safe
If you know Sundara, you know what matters to us: our residents, their families and our staff. So during this trying time, we wanted to let you know the measures we are taking to ensure the well-being of everyone in our extended community:
1) We are following all of the latest CDC Guidelines for Long Term Care, Texas Health & Human Services (THHSC) and the Texas Department of State & Health Services (TDSHS)
2) We have adopted new routines in light of restricted visitor access, including:
- Using Facetime to regularly connect with families face-to-face
- Expanding our suite of in-house activities and entertainment
- We are providing our residents with an additional level of protection through scheduled Telehealth sessions in lieu of doctor visits
3) We have instituted strict protocols governing hygiene and have instituted additional sanitation practices to our standard practices including the use of UV-C light in combination with hydrogen peroxide to provide further protection to residents and staff.
Tours & Admissions
Current Family Updates
- Please refrain from sending flowers to residents at this time. Given the COVID-19 precautions, we are unable to appropriately sanitize flowers before bringing them into the community.
- Please refrain from attempting window visits with residents in the community. Given the nature of the disease process, residents may not understand why a loved one is not able to come in and can lead to resident distress.
Virtual Visits are encouraged! Sundara staff are continuing to coordinate times you can meet with your loved ones. Community team members understand these are difficult times and greatly appreciate everyone’s dedication and commitment to keeping residents safe from the impact of COVID-19.